"On the way to Terrigal" Gosford by Audrey118
Gosford Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 27 photos
We took a drive up north of Sydney to Terrigal for a sunny, sandy summer day. Many tourist love to visit Bondi Beach, Manly Beach but we decided to take up much further north, and on the way there we stopped over at Gosford for lunch.
The region south of Budgewoi and north of the Hawksbury River, loosely centered on Gosford is the Central Coast.
Lots of locals we holiday making around the Hawkesbury river where you can rent house boats and near Brooklyn. There are lots of scenic spots around this part of the north of NSW.
Our lunch was mainly from a local fish and chippery, one of our favourite at Monti's fish shop. Here they have a black board menu and you choose from it. We took away and sat at a really tiny green park across from the highway, with lots of birds coming to share our chips.
Audrey118's Related Pages
Gosford Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Misaki's Gosford page"
- "The Hawkesbury River"
- "On the way to Terrigal"
- "Gosford, the playground of two cities."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gosford
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Gosford?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gosford
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 126 reviews, 126 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 106 reviews, 124 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Lumpur Intro, 93 reviews, 126 photos, 5 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 94 reviews, 112 photos, 3 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 37 reviews, 130 photos, 4 travelogues
- Melaka Intro, 59 reviews, 62 photos
- Audrey Intro, 39 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bay of Islands Intro, 48 reviews, 51 photos
- Rome Intro, 48 reviews, 37 photos
- Ayuthaya Intro, 42 reviews, 42 photos