"Sun, Beach, Surf, Cafes, Craft Shops etc" Terrigal by Audrey118
Terrigal Travel Guide: 46 reviews and 135 photos
Terrigal is located in the region between Sydney and Newcastle called The Central Coast.
Terrigal is much mopre popular with the local tourist and has a hige Crowne Plaza Hotel = very nice There is excellent surfing, beach, and lots of cafes, craft shops to look at. Terrigal is also known for its bushwalking, camping, fishing and swimming.
Terrigal is one of the most popular residential, holiday resort and retirement centres on the Central Coast. You can... more travel advice
it is rather a gentle slope - and you should climb the Skillion - which marks the most prominent natural feature of... more travel advice
Audrey118's Related Pages
Terrigal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Terrigal, A Seaside Paradise"
- "Terrigal, our home town."
- "Sun, Beach, Surf, Cafes, Craft Shops etc"
- "Terrigal, Avoca & The Entrance"
- "Terrigal Beach"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Terrigal
- Hotels in Terrigal
- Restaurants in Terrigal
- Shopping in Terrigal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Terrigal
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Terrigal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Terrigal
Photos in TerrigalSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 126 reviews, 126 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 106 reviews, 124 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Lumpur Intro, 93 reviews, 126 photos, 5 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 94 reviews, 112 photos, 3 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 37 reviews, 130 photos, 4 travelogues
- Melaka Intro, 59 reviews, 62 photos
- Audrey Intro, 39 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bay of Islands Intro, 48 reviews, 51 photos
- Rome Intro, 48 reviews, 37 photos
- Ayuthaya Intro, 42 reviews, 42 photos