Kuala Lumpur Nightlife Tips by Audrey118 Top 5 Page for this destination
Kuala Lumpur Nightlife: 305 reviews and 353 photos
We went to dinner at Eest at the Westin - i do not recommend anyone going there. The Eest is so cool the interior but seriously the food sucks!!!
After an uneventful dinner - we decided we must do something to cheer ourselves - so we decided to have a nightcap at QBA -
there was live music - pretty cool singers and I particularly enjoyed the man who manned the flutes etc. The nachos here was very very yummy - ask for extra cheese - and we shared a jug of Sangria. Soo oooo cool the place we went back again 2 days later!!!!
Happy hour is up to 8pm, house pouring at half price
Address: the Westin, 199 JLn Bukit Bintang
Theme: Live Music
More Reviews (92)
- See All new wing - the Gardens
- See All Shanghai Steam Bun - Xioalong pao
- See All The Aquaria at the new KL Convention...
- See All Cheaper than KLIA Express
Audrey118's Related Pages
Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kuala Lumpur"
- "Kuala Lumpur - My Home"
- "KL - where the rivers (and all things else) meet."
- "-=Latest & Happening In Town=-"
- "I grew up here!!!"
- "JALAN BUKIT BINTANG"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kuala Lumpur
- Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
- Transportation in Kuala Lumpur
- Nightlife in Kuala Lumpur
- Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
- Shopping in Kuala Lumpur
- Warnings and Dangers in Kuala Lumpur
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kuala Lumpur
- 93 Reviews
- 128 Photos
- 564 Forum posts
- 66 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Kuala Lumpur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kuala Lumpur
- Uploaded a Photo to "Join The Party To Say Goodbye to Quero & Sam_I_am"
- Posted in Travel Como Forum "Re: Brunate"
- Commented on one of airasia's Kuala Lumpur travel pages
- Wrote a Review new wing - the Gardens about Mid Valley Megamall in Kuala Lumpur Shopping
- updated a Kuala Lumpur Travel Page "I grew up here!!!"
Photos in Kuala LumpurSee All Photos (128)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 126 reviews, 126 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 106 reviews, 124 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Lumpur Intro, 93 reviews, 126 photos, 5 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 94 reviews, 112 photos, 3 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 37 reviews, 130 photos, 4 travelogues
- Melaka Intro, 59 reviews, 62 photos
- Audrey Intro, 39 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bay of Islands Intro, 48 reviews, 51 photos
- Rome Intro, 48 reviews, 37 photos
- Ayuthaya Intro, 42 reviews, 42 photos
- Petronas Twin Towers- 269 Reviews, 473 Photos
- Batu Caves- 126 Reviews, 291 Photos
- Genting Highlands- 46 Reviews, 117 Photos
- Chinatown - Petaling Street- 105 Reviews, 157 Photos
- Lake Gardens- 34 Reviews, 75 Photos
- KL Tower - Menara Telecommunications Tower- 133 Reviews, 263 Photos
- Bukit Bintang District- 48 Reviews, 80 Photos
- Merdeka Square- 78 Reviews, 131 Photos
- Royal Palace - Istana Negara- 36 Reviews, 86 Photos
- Bird Park- 38 Reviews, 91 Photos
See All Kuala Lumpur Things to Do