"Not Far From Kuala Lumpur" Top 5 Page for this destination Petaling Jaya by Audrey118
Petaling Jaya Travel Guide: 290 reviews and 425 photos
Many people who works in Kuala Lumpur would commute from Petaling Jaya - it is a huge suburb, almost self sustaining with its own huge shopping malls, lots of good restaurant to offer - either international cuisine to hawkers, to fast food. There is otherwise nothing tourist to visit, but if you have local friends who live in Petaling Jaya, you will be surprised of the yummy food they may take you to here.
We frequent the wet market there almost every Sunday to replenish our groceries, and very often eat out there.
It is about half an hour ride on the cab from the city centre KL and cost about 11 or so ringgit , on the LRT train maybe about 2.50 ringgit although most eating places are not on the train lin and you may need to hop onto a cab after.
My brother decided to take us to this new restaurant. When we went there Jan 2004, they have been operating for past 3... more travel advice
simple fare, simple decoration - You will like it if you like dim sum amixed of Cantonese and Shanghainese - all my... more travel advice
Audrey118's Related Pages
Petaling Jaya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "I LIVE IN THIS AREA...CALLED BANDAR UTAMA"
- "Sunway Lagoon Theme Park"
- "Petaling Jaya - My home"
- "Not Far From Kuala Lumpur"
- "MY houses"
- "HoMe SwEeT hoMe"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Petaling Jaya
- Hotels in Petaling Jaya
- Transportation in Petaling Jaya
- Nightlife in Petaling Jaya
- Restaurants in Petaling Jaya
- Shopping in Petaling Jaya
- Warnings and Dangers in Petaling Jaya
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Petaling Jaya
- 6 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Petaling Jaya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Petaling Jaya
- Posted in Travel Como Forum "Re: Brunate"
- Commented on one of Wild_Orchid's Petaling Jaya travel pages
- Wrote a Review Indian Food in Ultra Hip Ambience in Petaling Jaya Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Indian Food in Ultra Hip Ambience"
- created a Petaling Jaya Travel Page "Not Far From Kuala Lumpur"
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 126 reviews, 126 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 106 reviews, 124 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Lumpur Intro, 93 reviews, 126 photos, 5 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 94 reviews, 112 photos, 3 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 37 reviews, 130 photos, 4 travelogues
- Melaka Intro, 59 reviews, 62 photos
- Audrey Intro, 39 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bay of Islands Intro, 48 reviews, 51 photos
- Rome Intro, 48 reviews, 37 photos
- Ayuthaya Intro, 42 reviews, 42 photos