"Karlsruhe ist nicht so ruhig ;-)" Karlsruhe by Tripack

Karlsruhe Travel Guide: 900 reviews and 4,132 photos

Euromeet2008 capital

WHERE ARE YOU NOW ???

Yes I have survived to the Euromeet2008... I had so much fun for my first BIG meeting and not the last or least ;-) I will store more Toblerone for the next one...

I was so happy to finally meet in the real world all my virtual friends and share some beers or/and chocolates with all of you ;-)

A BIG thanks to the ABCHK team for the perfect organization!

• Last visit to Karlsruhe: May 2008
  • Intro Updated Jun 5, 2008

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
    Nov 22, 2008 at 8:45 AM

I'm going to Karlsruhe again next week. This time I'll try not to miss Durlach and the vintage point (the tower). Ciao!

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Jul 21, 2008 at 2:25 PM

Patrick, fabulous and very funny tips about Karlsruhe. This is definitely one of the best pages about the city. I must admit that I have never heard of Alkatrazer. :-)

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Jun 25, 2008 at 1:38 PM

What a fun time to be had at Karlsruhe = enjoyed the virtual tour & shame I missed out on the Toblerone!!

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Jun 16, 2008 at 10:13 PM

Hi Patrick Very nice page here Thank you my friend for the half dozen toblerone's I am such a ''Piggy '' oink oink But they are sooooooooooo good Patrick I hope to see you again sooner then later

• Kathrin_E's Profile Photo
    Jun 11, 2008 at 3:54 AM

Hi Patrick, thanks for advertising me... ;-) Glad to hear you enjoyed the tour!

• OH_DK's Profile Photo
    Jun 10, 2008 at 6:33 AM

Hi Patrick, What a great Euromeet we had! We didn't talk much, but I just realize that the two of us were together as VA's with Ann in Darwin ;) wow

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Jun 8, 2008 at 5:48 AM

Wiener Schnitzel with gravy, Toblerone served by and packed inside a tripack, a great excursion to Durlach and a great time in the Vt-meeting will always stay in my memory, when thinking of Karlsruhe !

• jo104's Profile Photo
    Jun 5, 2008 at 12:41 PM

Thanks for looking after me so well honey, looking forward to my chocie xx

• MATIM's Profile Photo
    Jun 5, 2008 at 6:15 AM

It was wonderful, wasn't it? :) hubby try to upload his video to VT, I keep my fingers crossed that it will work

• Pod's Profile Photo
    Jun 4, 2008 at 3:29 PM

hey, i think we met. German beer was flowing well. cheers.

Tripack

“Travel! Where else?”

Badges & Stats in Karlsruhe

Have you been to Karlsruhe?

Latest Activity in Karlsruhe