"The Best of Switzerland" Top 5 Page for this destination Alps by Tripack

Alps Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 154 photos

The Best part of Switzerland

The Alps are one of the most beautiful part of Switzerland. Do not miss the opportunity to see them if you are travelling around.

Discover also my special Alpine VT page: The King of The Alps

Tell me what do you think about my Special Alpine Adventure Deals

The King of The Alps

The Emperor of The Alps

• Intro Updated Aug 16, 2006

• schoobi's Profile Photo
    Apr 28, 2010 at 4:52 PM

some really excellent Photography here, Matterhorn is my favorite mountain too!

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Feb 25, 2008 at 9:25 AM

Patrick, outstanding photos here. I am glad to see that I have already been to quite a few places which you describe here. Keep up the good work ... :-)

• sswagner's Profile Photo
    Mar 14, 2007 at 6:11 PM

Great photos and descriptions about the Alps. I sure do miss your country. We just had our first child, so travel will have to be local for a while. Great pages!

• travelfrosch's Profile Photo
    Mar 6, 2007 at 4:12 PM

I must say your photo of the Ibex and the Matterhorn is the best photo I have ever seen on VT. It helps your tips are excellent as well. Cheers, Mark

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Feb 2, 2007 at 7:46 PM

Excellent page with superb photos and useful tips. Nevertheless, a shocking problem with VT location database that puts "Alps" as a whole under "Switzerland". France, Italy, Austria, Slovenia are expelled from the Alps by the US! You are not responsible!

• Dabs's Profile Photo
    Aug 28, 2006 at 6:35 PM

Can you believe with 50 countries under my belt I've never been to Switzerland??? Must do something to remedy that! Gorgeous photos and excellent tips :-)

• jo104's Profile Photo
    Jul 30, 2006 at 11:25 AM

spectacular pics Patrick, It makes me smile when I think I had to come to Switzerland to see my first snow in my life in 2000 & there you are living in it

• aGaby's Profile Photo
    Jul 6, 2006 at 11:19 AM

great photographs !

• thecatsmeow's Profile Photo
    Sep 1, 2005 at 10:05 PM

mmm I just love the pics!

Tripack Visits Here Frequently!

Tripack