Geneva Restaurant Tips by Tripack Top 5 Page for this destination
Geneva Restaurants: 140 reviews and 159 photos
A nice website to help you to do your choice about a fine restaurant by cost and quality review by guest. Classification by cost and rating will ease to find your best meal around Geneva. Useful to save time and money and enjoy a tasteful meal.
This place is unique in Geneva and there you will forget your stress by a travel to a Thai wonder. What a change of scenery...
To go there you will pass a wooden red and golden gate, cross the little wooden bridge (mind the step;-) and enter in a wonderful garden with a traditionnal pond. Begin to relax by having a Singha or Tea on the confortable terrace surrondings by Green wonders.
After you will enter inside the restaurant decorating by authentic exotic wooden, golden divinities and asian others artifacts... a mezzanine balcony overhead the main dining room you already forget that you are in Switzerland...
The delicious and copious dishes are tasteful and spices well balanced. Make your choice or just ask advice to your friendly and attentive waiter. Na Suphawadee or Jean-Jacques will personnaly pay attention to your entire satisfaction with a quick chat with every guests...
The travel continues through the performance of charming traditional dancers... What a wonderful Thai experience... for sure I will go back soon.
Reservation highly recommended (I went there twice during week and the restaurant was fully booked).
Address: 57, rue de Saint-Jean, 1203 Geneva
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: 15 min walk from Cornavin Railway station.
TPG stop: Les Délices (bus n°7, 11, 27)
Phone: 022 344 44 40
Buvette by reynaldaubert
A must see/taste in summer!
Nice outdoor restaurant located inside Les Bains des Paquis (see Thing to do tip).
Special of the day available for the lunch or dinner for only CHF 12.- served on a great exclusive lake terrace with unique view on the Jet d'eau, Geneva harbour (la Rade) and Mont Blanc Bridge and surrondings. Large choice of salads and other sweet delights available.
Address: 30, quai du Mont Blanc
Price Comparison: least expensive
Phone: 022 738 16 16
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (33)
- See All Pour une nuit d'ivresse...
- See All Geneva Festival - Fêtes de Genève
- See All Outdoor Ice Skating in the Heart of...
- See All Cheap accodomation for Summertime
- See All Green Heaven around Geneva (left bank)
Tripack's Related Pages
Geneva Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "diplomats, scientists and watch makers!"
- "Le songe d'une nuit d'été"
- "Geneva by Trip@ck"
- "An international crossroads"
- "Home of the America's Cup"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Geneva
- Hotels in Geneva
- Transportation in Geneva
- Nightlife in Geneva
- Restaurants in Geneva
- Shopping in Geneva
- Warnings and Dangers in Geneva
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Geneva
- 36 Reviews
- 64 Photos
- 15 Forum posts
- 43 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Geneva?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Geneva
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Switzerland Intro, 88 reviews, 168 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zermatt Intro, 76 reviews, 170 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 29 reviews, 110 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Geneva Intro, 36 reviews, 68 photos
- Sydney Intro, 30 reviews, 70 photos
- Gozo Intro, 18 reviews, 79 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 21 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cork Intro, 16 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Warsaw Intro, 28 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Karlsruhe Intro, 18 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (140)
- Le Jet d'Eau- 43 Reviews, 76 Photos
- Old Town- 15 Reviews, 27 Photos
- Lake Boat Trips- 13 Reviews, 18 Photos
- Flower Clock- 24 Reviews, 29 Photos
- Cathédrale Saint-Pierre- 32 Reviews, 52 Photos
- Lac Léman - Lake Geneva- 17 Reviews, 37 Photos
- Palais des Nations- 5 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Old Arsenal- 10 Reviews, 26 Photos
- Basilica of Our Lady Notre Dame- 7 Reviews, 12 Photos
- Château de Chillon- 6 Reviews, 14 Photos
See All Geneva Things to Do