Vercorin Things to Do Tips by Tripack
Vercorin Things to Do: 3 reviews and 4 photos
Foret de l'Aventure @ Vercorin
You move of tree out of tree, at your rhythm, through the various obstacles which challenge you: suspension bridges, lianas, tyroliennes, etc. In full safety.
At an altitude of 1900 m, the Foret de l'Aventure of the Vercorin ski resort provides sensations on 2 courses. The little one is accessible for kids from 5 years of age.
Open season : Every days from June to September.
Vercorin offer a small skiing area ideal for beginners, family and nature lovers.
After a ride with the cable car you will reward by a great scenic view on the Alps from le Crêt du Midi at 2336 meters. Enjoy!
Tripack's Related Pages
Vercorin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A charming typical little village in the Alps"
- "Valais - Switzerland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vercorin
- Nightlife in Vercorin
- Restaurants in Vercorin
- Warnings and Dangers in Vercorin
- See All...
Explore the World
- Camp Ellis Hotels
- Kinshasa Hotels
- Acton Hotels
- Kurunegala Hotels
Badges & Stats in Vercorin
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Vercorin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vercorin
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Switzerland Intro, 88 reviews, 168 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zermatt Intro, 76 reviews, 169 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 29 reviews, 110 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Geneva Intro, 36 reviews, 68 photos
- Sydney Intro, 30 reviews, 70 photos
- Gozo Intro, 18 reviews, 79 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 21 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cork Intro, 16 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Warsaw Intro, 28 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Karlsruhe Intro, 18 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues