"See you there this Summer or Winter..." Top 5 Page for this destination Zermatt by Tripack

Zermatt Travel Guide: 556 reviews and 1,570 photos

See you there this Summer or Winter...

Each year I go skiing to Zermatt just for the panorama and the special athmosphere of this place.

Hope to come back soon to the "Horu". I really enjoyed at the max this excellent condition to ski around the Matterhorn. I will add new review soon... so keep surfing ;-)

No worries if you are coming in Zermatt this Summer you could skiing still thanks to the largest summer ski area in the Alps 8-)

Zermatt has enough room for many outdoor activities as skiing, snowboarding, tobogganing, snowshoeing, walking, hiking, climbing, mountainbiking, paragliding or why not just enjoying the alpine view. If so head to my VT Zermatt all sports to learn more about this Alpine paradise.

Would you like someting more "off the beaten path" as summer skiing on the largest summer ski area of the Alps, experience a Gorge Adventure or be lost in a snow powder field. Just click on Pure Alpine Adrenalin.

After all these emotions do not forget to take a break to enjoy the tradition of a great apres-ski or exercise your palate by a wine tasting at the highest glacier palace in the world. The night is coming no worries, just relight The Fire.

All these will cost you a lot of money do you think... No, no and no even Switzerland could be cheap just look to my special VT deal on Zermatt to maximize your budget and your own pleasure Higher peaks for lower prices.

Have a snowy, sunny, superb stay in Zermatt and See you there this Summer or Winter ;-)

My last/next visits in Zermatt:
- April , July 2004
- April 2003
- April 2002
- August 1985

Take a ski tour around the Matterhorn under my Zermatt travelogue:
Incredible panorama on the Alps

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

• Pros:Unique Alpine Panorama
  • Cons:Cloudy days ;-(
  • In a nutshell:Alpine paradise
  • Last visit to Zermatt: Apr 2014
  • Intro Updated Apr 8, 2014

• Paulm1987's Profile Photo
    Oct 6, 2014 at 3:32 AM

This is what I've been looking for.. Great tips Patrick. thank you :)

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Apr 21, 2014 at 8:25 AM

Patrick, excellent updates here since my last visit of your page back in 2009. - I hope you enjoyed happy Easter.

• giampiero6's Profile Photo
    Apr 17, 2013 at 2:33 PM

Ahhhh...that beats sitting behind a desk....nice VT bear :)

• Zajem's Profile Photo
    Apr 17, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Among other 4-5 places I'm going to visit in Suisse this summer I'm looking forward to this one, too.

• Roadquill's Profile Photo
    Apr 17, 2013 at 2:06 PM

Zermatt is certainly worth the visit summer or winter for that panorama. I wish I lived a few thousand miles closer. ;-)

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Feb 15, 2011 at 5:20 PM

an excellent page with a lot of great infos and mouth-watering pics !

• xymmot's Profile Photo
    Jan 24, 2011 at 2:13 PM

I like your pictue

• Durfun's Profile Photo
    Apr 13, 2010 at 9:55 AM

Great view indeed :) How was your ski season this year??

• Gillybob's Profile Photo
    Mar 8, 2010 at 11:36 AM

Saving Europe for my old age when I don't have the energy for long-haul is such a hard decision when you see such lovely photos!! Gillybob greetings

• Agraichen's Profile Photo
    Jul 17, 2009 at 9:52 PM

I had the fortune to travel the route in 1970. A wonderful trip that I hope to get my wife on one day.

Tripack Visits Here Frequently!

Tripack

“Travel! Where else?”

Badges & Stats in Zermatt

Have you been to Zermatt?

Latest Activity in Zermatt