"See you there this Summer or Winter..." Top 5 Page for this destination Zermatt by Tripack
Zermatt Travel Guide: 567 reviews and 1,615 photos
Hope to come back soon to the "Horu". I really enjoyed at the max this excellent condition to ski around the Matterhorn. I will add new review soon... so keep surfing ;-)
No worries if you are coming in Zermatt this Summer you could skiing still thanks to the largest summer ski area in the Alps 8-)
Zermatt has enough room for many outdoor activities as skiing, snowboarding, tobogganing, snowshoeing, walking, hiking, climbing, mountainbiking, paragliding or why not just enjoying the alpine view. If so head to my VT Zermatt all sports to learn more about this Alpine paradise.
Would you like someting more "off the beaten path" as summer skiing on the largest summer ski area of the Alps, experience a Gorge Adventure or be lost in a snow powder field. Just click on Pure Alpine Adrenalin.
After all these emotions do not forget to take a break to enjoy the tradition of a great apres-ski or exercise your palate by a wine tasting at the highest glacier palace in the world. The night is coming no worries, just relight The Fire.
All these will cost you a lot of money do you think... No, no and no even Switzerland could be cheap just look to my special VT deal on Zermatt to maximize your budget and your own pleasure Higher peaks for lower prices.
Have a snowy, sunny, superb stay in Zermatt and See you there this Summer or Winter ;-)
My last/next visits in Zermatt:
- April 2015
- April 2014
- April 2013
- April 2012
- April, February 2011
- April 2010
- March 2009
- April 2008
- March 2007
- April 2006
- February, April, December 2005
- April , July 2004
- April 2003
- April 2002
- August 1985
Take a ski tour around the Matterhorn under my Zermatt travelogue:
Incredible panorama on the Alps
- Pros:Unique Alpine Panorama
- Cons:Cloudy days ;-(
- In a nutshell:Alpine paradise
Located at 2'620 meters absl, this nice wooden mountain restaurant will welcome you with a stunning panorama. Efficient... more travel advice
Since December 2007, a (snow)boat is beaching on the Vispa river side. This Après-Ski and Lounge Bar is designed as a... more travel advice
- See All Riffelberg Express
- See All Dream Peak at the Klein Matterhorn
- See All A romantic place to stay
- See All Crevasses Danger
- See All The Matterhorn at home...
Tripack's Related Pages
Zermatt Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "See you there this Summer or Winter..."
- "Zermatt and the Majestic Matterhorn"
- "Zermatt - Gateway to the mighty Matterhorn"
- "Zermatt...Guardian of the Matterhorn"
- "Zermatt and the Mighty Matterhorn"
- "Matterhorn Collection"
- "Zermatt - The Matterhorn Experience"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zermatt
- Hotels in Zermatt
- Transportation in Zermatt
- Nightlife in Zermatt
- Restaurants in Zermatt
- Shopping in Zermatt
- Warnings and Dangers in Zermatt
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zermatt
- 76 Reviews
- 157 Photos
- 13 Forum posts
- 41 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Zermatt?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zermatt
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Switzerland Intro, 88 reviews, 168 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zermatt Intro, 76 reviews, 170 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 29 reviews, 110 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Geneva Intro, 36 reviews, 68 photos
- Sydney Intro, 30 reviews, 70 photos
- Gozo Intro, 18 reviews, 79 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 21 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cork Intro, 16 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Warsaw Intro, 28 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Karlsruhe Intro, 18 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues