Warsaw Off The Beaten Path Tips by Tripack
Warsaw Off The Beaten Path: 155 reviews and 302 photos
Three more beers to my collection
Poland is also known for its local beers. For sure you will be off the Beaten Path with the Polish beers... Unfortunately, I was only able to taste some of them, the most popular and commercial lager, I think:
***Lech 5.7 % alc. vol.
My sweet favourite. Light, pilsener type of beer brewed from crystal clear water and as many as four specially selected varieties of aroma hops, resulting in a unique blend of ingredients.
***Zywiec 5.8 % alc. vol.
My 2nd favourite. Similar to the Lech but a little more bitter. Pure 100% malt pilsner brewed with mountain spring water.
***Tyskie 5.5 % alc. vol.
Not as good as the both above. The taste seems too bitter and the beer has too much gas.
Be aware that alcohol excess is not good for you and your neighbours... so drink with moderation!
Santé, cheers, nasdarowije, skol, salute, zum Wohl!!!
These kind of Gardens are quite original... You don't have to water plants but plants water you!!! Just choose your favourite fertilizer (Zywiec, Lech,...) and enjoy the view and the music.
Popular in summer of course...
You could find some refreshing Beer Gardens: around the Palace of Culture (Cinema side), along Freta street straight on after leaving the Old Town by Barbakan door or along Chmielna street, etc. Just follow your thirst...
More Reviews (26)
- A great city guide free of charge!
- Hotel Taxi
- See All Top view from Top bar
- Beware of Speedy Gonzales in action
Tripack's Related Pages
Warsaw Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dedicated to Jacek Kaczmarski"
- "All around me"
- "Warsaw Rising"
- "WARSAW- THE CITY WITH A HISTORY!"
- "My Home Town"
- "This page is dedicated to my Dad Zygmunt Strzezek"
- "I love Warsaw!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Warsaw
- Hotels in Warsaw
- Transportation in Warsaw
- Nightlife in Warsaw
- Restaurants in Warsaw
- Shopping in Warsaw
- Warnings and Dangers in Warsaw
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Warsaw
- 28 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Warsaw?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Warsaw
Photos in WarsawSee All Photos (37)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Switzerland Intro, 88 reviews, 168 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zermatt Intro, 76 reviews, 170 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 29 reviews, 110 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Geneva Intro, 36 reviews, 68 photos
- Sydney Intro, 30 reviews, 70 photos
- Gozo Intro, 18 reviews, 79 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 21 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cork Intro, 16 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Warsaw Intro, 28 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Karlsruhe Intro, 18 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (140)
- Old Town- 138 Reviews, 305 Photos
- Lazienki Park and Chopin's Monument- 121 Reviews, 232 Photos
- Monument to the Ghetto Uprising- 114 Reviews, 380 Photos
- Palace of Culture and Science- 73 Reviews, 119 Photos
- Royal Castle- 69 Reviews, 181 Photos
- Barbican- 39 Reviews, 80 Photos
- Wilanow- 37 Reviews, 71 Photos
- Castle Square- 38 Reviews, 54 Photos
- Syrenka - Mermaid- 26 Reviews, 43 Photos
- The Tomb of Unknown Soldier- 29 Reviews, 57 Photos
See All Warsaw Things to Do