Cork Transportation Tips by Tripack Top 5 Page for this destination
Cork Transportation: 39 reviews and 39 photos
In operation in 2006, the new Cork Airport is conveniently located just 8 kilometres from Cork City Centre on the south end.
By bus, 2 options are available:
1. Skylink operates a fast and frequent express coach link between Cork Airport and Cork City Centre (15 minutes trip, EUR 5 one-way and EUR 8 return).
2. Bus Éireann provides a frequent direct coach service between Cork Airport and Cork City Centre and Cork Bus Station (25 minutes trip, EUR 4.10 OW or EUR 6.90 RT).
By taxi it will cost you about EUR 15.
In 1985 Ryanair is set up by the Ryan family with a share capital of just £1... nowadays you could fly even for less! Squeeze the price could also squeeze the room, but for a short trip it is ok as I did for my 40 minutes flight between Dublin and Cork.
Ryanair was Europe's original low fares airline and is still Europe's largest low fares carrier. In the current year Ryanair will carry 52m passengers on 688 low fare routes across 26 European countries. Ryanair has 31 European bases and operates a fleet of 163 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft (March 08) with firm orders for a further 99 new aircraft.
More Reviews (14)
- Be sure to kiss the right Stone!!!
- See All Colorful Kinsale
Tripack's Related Pages
Cork Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Totally Corked"
- "Colourful Corcaigh"
- "Cork - The Rebel City"
- "First time in Cork - Make A Wish!"
- "Challenger's Cork Page"
- "Cork ~ Green to Gold"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cork
- Hotels in Cork
- Transportation in Cork
- Nightlife in Cork
- Restaurants in Cork
- Shopping in Cork
- Warnings and Dangers in Cork
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cork
- 16 Reviews
- 58 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Cork?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cork
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Switzerland Intro, 88 reviews, 168 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zermatt Intro, 76 reviews, 170 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 29 reviews, 110 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Geneva Intro, 36 reviews, 68 photos
- Sydney Intro, 30 reviews, 70 photos
- Gozo Intro, 18 reviews, 79 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 21 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cork Intro, 16 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Warsaw Intro, 28 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Karlsruhe Intro, 18 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (137)
- St Finbar's Cathedral- 17 Reviews, 40 Photos
- Blarney Castle- 26 Reviews, 48 Photos
- Shopping / Streets / Areas- 11 Reviews, 17 Photos
- Cork City Gaol- 7 Reviews, 17 Photos
- Kinsale- 6 Reviews, 12 Photos
- St Ann's Church- 13 Reviews, 34 Photos
- Hugenot Quarter- 7 Reviews, 9 Photos
- Fitzgeralds Park- 5 Reviews, 15 Photos
- Cobh....- 7 Reviews, 12 Photos
- University of Cork- 6 Reviews, 11 Photos
See All Cork Things to Do