"¡Viva Espana!" Top 5 Page for this destination Denia by Tripack
Denia Travel Guide: 166 reviews and 190 photos
Denia is located in a natural port on the slopes of Montgo (753m high). You will admire a pleasant hill crowned by a very ancient castle. The port serves as the division between the northern beaches, Les Marines, and the southern ones, Les Rotes.
Denia is 95 kilometres away from both Valencia and Alicante, both of which have international airports. The city also has daily maritime communication with Palma and Ibiza.
The last but not the least: do not forget that Spanish lunch time is around 2PM and dinner 10PM.
Toros a la mar... or Bull to the Sea...or how to run and swim quickly to escape to a fierce bull... Els Bous a la Mar... more travel advice
The Dénia's castle, with Arab remains, is well worth a visit, along with other monuments and museums showing the history... more travel advice
Tripack's Related Pages
Denia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rachels Denia Page"
- "¡Viva Espana!"
- "Closest city to Palma de Mallorca and Ibiza"
- "A nice town"
- "Denia the new home"
- "Denia, Costa Blanca, Spain"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Denia
- Hotels in Denia
- Transportation in Denia
- Nightlife in Denia
- Restaurants in Denia
- Shopping in Denia
- Warnings and Dangers in Denia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Denia
- 11 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Denia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Denia
Photos in DeniaSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Switzerland Intro, 88 reviews, 168 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zermatt Intro, 76 reviews, 170 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 29 reviews, 110 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Geneva Intro, 36 reviews, 68 photos
- Sydney Intro, 30 reviews, 70 photos
- Gozo Intro, 18 reviews, 79 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 21 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cork Intro, 16 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Warsaw Intro, 28 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Karlsruhe Intro, 18 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues