"Bali - Paradise on earth and underwater" Bali by Tripack
Bali Travel Guide: 838 reviews and 2,316 photos
What a great place to relax to the max... I really enjoy Bali especially the remote North-east part (Kubu) less touristy and more quiter than the bustling Kuta-Denpasar aera. There you will find a little paradise on earth and an underwater heaven ;-) For sure you will have an unquenchable thirst as me with a relaxing cocktail with friendly and smiling locals, superb food, sleepy volcano, sunny climate, great sceneries... so to discover more, let's browse my reviews.
I did not imagine to find a volcano in my resort backyard…... more travel advice
As Swiss was not flying there... I choose a 737 Pacific Blue (Virgin Australia) from Australia to Bali and a nice 777... more travel advice
Tripack's Related Pages
Bali Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Making the Choice"
- "BALI an EXCITING TOUR PLACES in INDONESIA"
- "Paradise Island with so much to see and do."
- "Bali: the Surfer Paradise"
- "Sights, sounds and smells on sensuous Bali"
- "Arts, Nature, Harmony"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bali
- Hotels in Bali
- Transportation in Bali
- Nightlife in Bali
- Restaurants in Bali
- Shopping in Bali
- Warnings and Dangers in Bali
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bali
- 11 Reviews
- 38 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Bali?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bali
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Switzerland Intro, 88 reviews, 168 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zermatt Intro, 76 reviews, 170 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 29 reviews, 110 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Geneva Intro, 36 reviews, 68 photos
- Sydney Intro, 30 reviews, 70 photos
- Gozo Intro, 18 reviews, 79 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 21 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cork Intro, 16 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Warsaw Intro, 28 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Karlsruhe Intro, 18 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues