"THE KINGDOM OF SWAZILAND" Top 5 Page for this destination Swaziland by zindara

Swaziland Travel Guide: 265 reviews and 672 photos

A colourful and friendly Kingdom

Mountains that hide the spirits of the ancestors, natural parks full of wildlife, a King that every citizen is proud of, friendly people, rich culture and traditions, legends… those are just some of the things you will discover in Swaziland…

SWAZI PHILOSPHY

"We do not inherit the earth from our
forefathers, we borrow it from
our children"

King Sobhuza II

(Read more about him in the Tips)

THE KING OF SWAZILAND

His Majesty King Mswati III is respected and venerated in the country. Swaziland is independent since 1968 and is one of only three monarchies left in Africa. And ALL the Nation is proud of the King.

• Last visit to Swaziland: Aug 2001
  • Intro Updated May 30, 2003

• WaRPer's Profile Photo
    Nov 27, 2006 at 2:22 AM

Great page!! It helps a lot, really. I'm rockin' out for Swaziland next week! With MILLION THANX for all the info.

• basstbn's Profile Photo
    Mar 21, 2006 at 10:49 AM

Extremely interesting page. I have forwarded it to my daughter who will soon be going to Swaziland on a missions trip to teach children.

• dejavu2gb's Profile Photo
    Mar 2, 2006 at 8:18 AM

Great page on Swaziland, I am planning a trip there, in September, so thanks for the tips!!

• ladyanne's Profile Photo
    Oct 25, 2005 at 5:58 PM

Hi....my son is going to Swaziland next spring on a Christian Missions trip. Thanks for the info and great photos. Helps to learn about this country.

• gale.blog.pl's Profile Photo
    May 31, 2004 at 12:47 PM

Extremely interesting page with beautiful pics and great tips. Thanks for sharing!

• thelittlevoice's Profile Photo
    Mar 17, 2004 at 5:25 AM

very interesting page!

• euzkadi's Profile Photo
    Mar 10, 2004 at 10:21 PM

Oye, tienes una página muy interesante, siempre me ha llamado la atención este país, aunque no sea un destino cinco estrellas...felicidades.

• 850prc's Profile Photo
    Jan 29, 2004 at 7:18 AM

Very interesting and helpful page, Maria. I enjoyed my visit.

• Paolo-Italy's Profile Photo
    Oct 18, 2003 at 7:58 AM

Wow!

• Sep 24, 2003 at 3:58 AM

jeje, The Mantenga-se-de-pie people, nice pic and country, if only i can have a lot of wives as the King, all my respects!!

zindara

“Life is a trip, not a destination”

Badges & Stats in Swaziland

Have you been to Swaziland?

Latest Activity in Swaziland