Sasebo Hotel Tips by Travel2write Top 5 Page for this destination
Sasebo Hotels: 67 reviews and 6 photos
When I first came to Japan, I thought it was a very conservative culture.
I don't want to be stereotypical about people or a culture, however. It isn't uncommon for Japanese men to have a mistress on the side. Throughout the city you will notice hotels listed with bright neon signs.
All around Japan there is theme hotels that cater to the people that are looking for the "NO TELL HOTEL". Although some of sailors tell me they have stayed at these places because they cheaper than the average hotel.
Unique Qualities: Apparently there is no check in at the desk. You go to the room that is shown as unocuppied at the entrance and send you money to the desk via pnumatic bunny tubes.
No signing in, hence no one will ever know you were there! Cheaper than usual hotels, but they rent by the hour!
Myself, romance isn't a room with vibrating heart shaped beds but whatever kinky things float your boat?
Holiday Inn, Sasebo
Fair, clean and affordable. If coming from the US, you may have set standards that will not be met in Japan.
Most hotels in Japan have very small beds, bath, toilets and sinks. The Holiday Inn Sasebo isn't much different; however it is bigger than most Japanese accommodations.
Unique Qualities: Centrally Located in the town of Sasebo. Short walk to pretty much anywhere.
Address: 5-24 Minato-Machi
Comparison: less expensive than average
More Reviews (26)
- See All Great Mexican food
- See All Slurping
- See All Centipedes and Millipeded Dangers
- See All Retro is big in Japan
- See All Bring an Umbrella
- See All Japanese Baseball in Fukuoka
Travel2write's Related Pages
Sasebo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Huis Ten Bosch, Sasebo"
- "Falsin Guide To Sasebo's Nightlife"
- "Sasebo...a great little city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sasebo
- Hotels in Sasebo
- Transportation in Sasebo
- Nightlife in Sasebo
- Restaurants in Sasebo
- Shopping in Sasebo
- Warnings and Dangers in Sasebo
- See All...
Explore the World
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Brookings, South Dakota
- Motel 6 Corpus Christi East - North Padre Island
- Antares Hotel
- Drury Inn and Suites Nashville Airport
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pigeon Forge
- Regent Palace Hotel
- Beach Tower Resort Motel
- Sea Horn Motel
- Grand Hotel Dino
- Holiday Inn St. Louis-Airport (Oakland Park)
- Hotel Tavern
- Innisbrook, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort
- Woolacombe Bay Holiday Park
Badges & Stats in Sasebo
- 28 Reviews
- 39 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Sasebo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sasebo
Read real reviews about Sasebo Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guam Intro, 28 reviews, 55 photos
- Singapore Intro, 31 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sasebo Intro, 28 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 25 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hiroshima Intro, 17 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brisbane Intro, 12 reviews, 24 photos
- Tijuana Intro, 22 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Angeles City Intro, 17 reviews, 13 photos
- San Diego Intro, 20 reviews, 9 photos
- Dubai Intro, 15 reviews, 11 photos