"Angeles City- "Red Light of the Philippines"" Top 5 Page for this destination Angeles City by Travel2write
Angeles City Travel Guide: 257 reviews and 620 photos
Angeles City is a nonstop, drunken revel seven days a week, everyday of the year.
If you are going to AC, you know why your going!
Regardless of your age, weight, physical appearance, interpersonal skills, wealth or social class you will be a sexy man!!!
Go-go bars start to open at noon and a few keep the music pumping until 5:00 AM. Some small hostess bars are open 24 hours.
Of the delights of this world, man cares most for sexual intercourse. He will go to any length for it-risk fortune, character, reputation, life itself.
- Pros:Cheap, friendly, safe, good stopping over place.
- Cons:It's a brothel!
- In a nutshell:Come thru but don't stay in the fields ave, unless thats what your looking for.
The following travel tip is for single men. I would not recommend these establishments for wives or girlfriend. Maybe a... more travel advice
Great palce to hag out and hear some classic country western music and shoot some pool. This is a rather nice yet rustic... more travel advice
- See All Need a phone?
- See All Great Chinese Food
- Watch your heart and wallet!
- See All Getting to Angeles from Manilla
Travel2write's Related Pages
Angeles City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "NOT REALLY MY TYPE OF PLACE"
- "Angeles city is motley ..."
- "Angeles City, Philippines"
- "Angeles City/Clark - Province of Pampanga"
- "Angeles City- "Red Light of the Philippines""
- "Just a relaxed recover"
- "Angeles City. Philippines!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Angeles City
- Hotels in Angeles City
- Transportation in Angeles City
- Nightlife in Angeles City
- Restaurants in Angeles City
- Shopping in Angeles City
- Warnings and Dangers in Angeles City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Angeles City
- 17 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Angeles City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Angeles City
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guam Intro, 28 reviews, 55 photos
- Singapore Intro, 31 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sasebo Intro, 28 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 25 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hiroshima Intro, 17 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brisbane Intro, 12 reviews, 24 photos
- Tijuana Intro, 22 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Angeles City Intro, 17 reviews, 13 photos
- San Diego Intro, 20 reviews, 9 photos
- Dubai Intro, 15 reviews, 11 photos