Oahu Things to Do Tips by Travel2write
Oahu Things to Do: 557 reviews and 1,077 photos
Sponsored by the Honolulu Japanese Junior Chamber of Commerce, there will be entertainment and demonstrations at the courtyard, including martial arts (kenpo), dance, drumming (taiko), mochi pounding and appearances by the reigning Cherry Blossom Festival Court and current Court contestants. Educational demonstrations of swordmaking, paper folding (origami) and calligraphy. Japanese food and craft booths will be featured.
Address: Japanese Cultural Center of Hawaii
Phone: (808) 542-5439
Aiea Loop trail
You can see Hawaii and not spend a fortune!
The hiking around the island of Oahu is unbelievable! All listed hikes have there unique sites to see! From waterfalls to historical accounts.
They are all here and they are free!
For listings of hikes to do, check out website below.
A must see if comming to Oahu! A great look at what Hawaii is all about.
Directions: Transportation Options: The Polynesian Cultural Center can reserve roundtrip transportation for its visitors from convenient pickup locations throughout Waikiki to Laie.
Great place to spend a nice cool morning stroll. Home to 1,230 mammals, birds & reptiles.
The Honolulu Academy of Arts will present Eternal Presence: Handprints and Footprints in Buddhist Art. Organized by the Katonah Museum of Art, the exhibition explores the visual manifestations and devotional contexts of handprints and footprints in Buddhist art, focusing on Tibetan art where their appearance is most widespread. The objects date from the 2nd century B.C. to the 20th century.
Directions: Tuesday-Saturday, 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; Saturday 1 to 5 p.m. Closed Mondays. General admission $7.
Contact: Honolulu Academy of Arts
Phone: (808) 532-8700
More Reviews (20)
- See All So you wanna dance and your in your...
- See All Great BBQ Ribs and Crab shack
- Catch a wave
- See All Great place to shop and dine
- See All Flowers behind the ears!
- See All THEFT IS A MAJOR PROBLEM IN...
Travel2write's Related Pages
Oahu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Oahu: Home Sweet Home in Paradise"
- "Captivating Oahu"
- "Heaven on Earth"
- "Oahu--Exquisite beaches and Ethereal landscape"
- "The Gathering Place..."
- "Land of the Humahumanukanukuapa'a & Menehuenes"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Oahu
- Hotels in Oahu
- Transportation in Oahu
- Nightlife in Oahu
- Restaurants in Oahu
- Shopping in Oahu
- Warnings and Dangers in Oahu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Oahu
- 25 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Oahu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oahu
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guam Intro, 28 reviews, 55 photos
- Singapore Intro, 31 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sasebo Intro, 28 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 25 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hiroshima Intro, 17 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brisbane Intro, 12 reviews, 24 photos
- Tijuana Intro, 22 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Angeles City Intro, 17 reviews, 13 photos
- San Diego Intro, 20 reviews, 9 photos
- Dubai Intro, 15 reviews, 11 photos
- Dole Pineapple Plantation- 15 Reviews, 35 Photos
- Pearl Harbour- 58 Reviews, 116 Photos
- Diamond Head- 33 Reviews, 66 Photos
- Polynesian Cultural Center- 16 Reviews, 30 Photos
- North Shore- 31 Reviews, 43 Photos
- Beaches / Coastlines- 100 Reviews, 161 Photos
- Palaces / Temples- 30 Reviews, 60 Photos
- Waikiki- 32 Reviews, 64 Photos
- Touring / Exploration- 29 Reviews, 61 Photos
- SeaLife Park- 9 Reviews, 20 Photos
See All Oahu Things to Do