"Travel2write's Agat Page" Agat by Travel2write
Agat Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 19 photos
Agat is a village on the island of Guam, an unincorporated territory of the United States. It is located south of Apra Harbor on the island's western shore.
The village is governed by an elected mayor and council. Most of the residents of Agat are ethnic Chamorro, the indigenous people of Guam. Some of Agat's most notable sites are Mt. Alifan, the Agat Marina, the Spanish Bridge, and the War In The Pacific National Historical Park.
- Pros:Nice place to get away.
- Cons:Small community with no real tourism support
- In a nutshell:Agat! A nice stop when cruising the island.
Great little place witha Vietnamese cross over of island flair. Good stuff! Pork Chops! more travel advice
Visit the beach in Agat! This American territory was attacked by the Japanese on December 8, 1941 three hours after the... more travel advice
Travel2write's Related Pages
Agat Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Agat
- 4 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Agat?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Agat
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guam Intro, 28 reviews, 55 photos
- Singapore Intro, 31 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sasebo Intro, 28 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 25 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hiroshima Intro, 17 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brisbane Intro, 12 reviews, 24 photos
- Tijuana Intro, 22 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Angeles City Intro, 17 reviews, 13 photos
- San Diego Intro, 20 reviews, 9 photos
- Dubai Intro, 15 reviews, 11 photos