"Kennedy Space Center." Cape Canaveral by onlinerep
Cape Canaveral Travel Guide: 178 reviews and 519 photos
It's big! The center occupies more than 140,000 acres and approximately 6,000 acres are devoted to space center operations.
The Space Center Visitor Complex is truly an educational experience. A birthday well spent!
- Pros:A launch.
- Cons:Not everybody gets to see one.
- In a nutshell:Interesting.
Experience the recreation of events in the 'Firing Room Theater' which contains 'real' launch consoles, status boards,... more travel advice
onlinerep's Related Pages
Cape Canaveral Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "P O R T Canaveral... I want PORT Canaveral"
- "Our First Cruise"
- "Cape Canaveral & the Space Coast"
- "Cape Canaveral - The Gateway to Space"
- "Cape Canveral"
- "Space Travel Or Bust (!) - CAPE CANAVERAL"
- "Kennedy Space Center/Cape Canaveral"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cape Canaveral
- Hotels in Cape Canaveral
- Transportation in Cape Canaveral
- Nightlife in Cape Canaveral
- Restaurants in Cape Canaveral
- Shopping in Cape Canaveral
- Warnings and Dangers in Cape Canaveral
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cape Canaveral
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Cape Canaveral?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cape Canaveral
Top 10 Pages
- Marrakesh Intro, 15 reviews, 45 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 15 reviews, 39 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 13 reviews, 26 photos
- Dubai Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos
- Rome Intro, 12 reviews, 16 photos
- Málaga Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Cancún Intro, 14 reviews, 4 photos
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- New York City Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos