"Divine La Digue" Top 5 Page for this destination La Digue by ayesh
La Digue Travel Guide: 72 reviews and 225 photos
The trip to La Digue was a part of our vacation on Praslin. The islands are only 30 minutes away from each other by boat but the atmosphere is completely different. La Digue is even more laidback than her bigger sister and you hardly see any cars. The best way to get to know the island is therefore just renting a bike and cycle your way around!
There is one thing both islands have in common though: they both take you to heaven.... they are pure bliss!
- Pros:beaches, vegetation, people, relaxed atmosphere
- Cons:to cycle up that hill in the middle of the island...
- In a nutshell:There is no avoiding the relaxed tropical lifestyle of this island!
This is not something all of you would like to see, but it is absolutely a part of life. Way down at the end of L´Union... more travel advice
Last but not least: when you´ve passed the biking test and crossed the hill of La Digue you will find yourself at the... more travel advice
ayesh's Related Pages
La Digue Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "some of the best beaches I ever saw"
- "Back in time"
- "La Digue - Remote Paradise of the Granite Islands"
- "Divine La Digue"
- "La Digue"
- "La Digue - Seychelles's must visit location..."
- "Alone on the beach"
- See All...
- Things to Do in La Digue
- Hotels in La Digue
- Transportation in La Digue
- Restaurants in La Digue
- Shopping in La Digue
- Warnings and Dangers in La Digue
- See All...
Badges & Stats in La Digue
- 11 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to La Digue?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in La Digue
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 20 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 26 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- State of Sabah Intro, 16 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 16 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 13 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Helsinki Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 13 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bundesland Oberösterreich Intro, 9 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Málaga Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination La Digue Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue