"Naive Nerja" Nerja by ayesh
Nerja Travel Guide: 333 reviews and 825 photos
Nerja has a spot in my heart. I have lived here for five months while fulfilling my obligations for the practice period for the university.
When I say ´naïve´ I mean that she is still fairly undiscovered and when she is: mostly by family people and somewhat older people.
She deserves more, because (although there is not amazingly much to see or do) it is a lovely town with her own characteristics. Tourism is absolutely present, but fortunately not irritatingly so. There are no exceedingly huge hotels or high-rise buildings and Nerja plans to keep it that way.
Enjoy her idyllic scenes, beaches, nature and narrow streets while feeling the Spanish vibe.
- Pros:Nerja is idyllicly beautiful.
- Cons:It´s so relaxing you might not leave...
- In a nutshell:Simply a town with a small beating heart.
North-west of Nerja lies the town Velez-Malaga. North of there is a very green area with lovely typical Spanish villages... more travel advice
Nerja has many beaches. Some with sand, some with pebbles, small ones, bigger ones. Beaches with beds or with... more travel advice
ayesh's Related Pages
Nerja Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nerja, Costa del Sol, Spain."
- "Amapola's Nerja Page"
- "Nerja - we really enjoyed our time there!"
- "Life makes me visit it again and again"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nerja
- Hotels in Nerja
- Transportation in Nerja
- Nightlife in Nerja
- Restaurants in Nerja
- Shopping in Nerja
- Warnings and Dangers in Nerja
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nerja
- 5 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Nerja?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nerja
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 20 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 26 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- State of Sabah Intro, 16 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 16 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 13 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Helsinki Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 13 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bundesland Oberösterreich Intro, 9 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Málaga Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination La Digue Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue