"bcc8's Key West Connection" Key West by bcc8
Key West Travel Guide: 2,067 reviews and 4,137 photos
It's a strange feeling to leave Miami and drive south for three hours! The journey is beautiful and the destination is gorgeous. Key West is a very laid back place. It's a taste of the Caribbean without leaving the USA. It's a great place to spend a long weekend.
On the way to Key West be sure and stop at Bahia Honda State Park. It is located right around Mile Marker 37. It is... more travel advice
bcc8's Related Pages
Key West Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Parents of a "Conch""
- "key west florida"
- "Key West, Florida"
- "Key West Driving Trip May 3-12, 2003"
- "Key West one of my favorite spots in North America"
- "The Key to my Heart; Key West, Florida"
- "Key West"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Key West
- Hotels in Key West
- Transportation in Key West
- Nightlife in Key West
- Restaurants in Key West
- Shopping in Key West
- Warnings and Dangers in Key West
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Key West
- 15 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Key West?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Key West
Photos in Key WestSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Puerto Rico Intro, 48 reviews, 40 photos
- La Spezia Intro, 24 reviews, 22 photos
- London Intro, 24 reviews, 21 photos
- Venice Intro, 21 reviews, 18 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 19 reviews, 13 photos
- Mandeville Intro, 15 reviews, 14 photos
- Key West Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos
- Samos Intro, 16 reviews, 10 photos
- Wyoming Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos