"An island in the sun..." Samos by bcc8
Samos Travel Guide: 141 reviews and 413 photos
Yassou! Welcome to my tour of the beautiful island of Samos!
Samos is a Greek island in the eastern Aegean. It's located very close to the coast of Turkey.
Samos is known for its wines, especially for the white muscat wine found nowhere else.
Samos is a mountainous island filled with lush natural beauty and also many archaelogical sites. The people of Samos are very friendly. The weather in the summer months is close to perfection. The strong breeze blowing in off the Aegean keeps things cool even on hot days.
Samos is a peaceful, relaxing, and beautiful place to visit...
Beautiful monastery that overlooks the Aegean. The central portion of this church is located deep within a cave! more travel advice
The Cave of Pythagoras. The cave got its name from the philosopher Pithagoras who found a refuge there when he was being... more travel advice
bcc8's Related Pages
Samos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Samos - For The Scenery"
- "Samos, a remarkable green and flowery island"
- "The Island of Pythagoras"
- "Northern accents in southern Aegean"
- "Samos 2004"
- "Not so pretty"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Samos
- Hotels in Samos
- Transportation in Samos
- Nightlife in Samos
- Restaurants in Samos
- Shopping in Samos
- Warnings and Dangers in Samos
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Samos
- 16 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 62 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Samos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Samos
Photos in SamosSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Puerto Rico Intro, 48 reviews, 45 photos
- London Intro, 24 reviews, 23 photos
- La Spezia Intro, 24 reviews, 22 photos
- Venice Intro, 21 reviews, 20 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 19 reviews, 16 photos
- Samos Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Mandeville Intro, 15 reviews, 14 photos
- Key West Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos
- Wyoming Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Cayman Islands Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos