"Mind the gap!" London by bcc8
London Travel Guide: 25,400 reviews and 57,324 photos
London is one of the most interesting, busy, and grooviest (Yeah, baby!) cities I've ever been in. London is also tourist friendly. I found the it very easy to get around using the Tube. The city is a great mix of the very old, like the Tower of London...to the very new, like the Millenium Dome. I spent a week in London and didn't get to see everything I wanted to. I can't wait to return!
It was neat to see, but there were way too many people in Trafalgar Square. It was hard to even walk through it. Bloody... more travel advice
bcc8's Related Pages
London Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Current Home"
- "Maybe it's Because I'm A Londoner...."
- "Gor Blimey guv'ner...you'r having a larf......"
- "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner ..."
- "London, the capital of England"
- "When a man tires of London, he is tired of life"
- See All...
- Things to Do in London
- Hotels in London
- Transportation in London
- Nightlife in London
- Restaurants in London
- Shopping in London
- Warnings and Dangers in London
- See All...
Badges & Stats in London
- 24 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 22 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in London
Photos in LondonSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Puerto Rico Intro, 48 reviews, 40 photos
- La Spezia Intro, 24 reviews, 22 photos
- London Intro, 24 reviews, 21 photos
- Venice Intro, 21 reviews, 18 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 19 reviews, 13 photos
- Mandeville Intro, 15 reviews, 14 photos
- Key West Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos
- Samos Intro, 16 reviews, 10 photos
- Wyoming Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos