"Relaxing days with sun and sea" Santa Susana by maritagnes
Santa Susana Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 14 photos
Santa Susanna is a typical beach resort, created for the the big amount of tourists visiting the coastline of Catalunya every year.
To find traits of original Spanish towns you'll have to go to the neighbouring towns of Malgrat in North, Pineda del Mar in South. The pleasantly constructed sea promenade is linking the endless line of tourist destinations together.
Santa Susanna is one of those tourist spots which has grown up around the well-equipped tourist hotels. Most of the... more travel advice
maritagnes' Related Pages
Santa Susana Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Relaxing days with sun and sea"
- "Santa Susana"
- "Santa Susana - more hotels than nature..."
- "Clean Up the Beach, Please, And I'll Be Back"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Santa Susana
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Santa Susana?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santa Susana
Photos in Santa SusanaSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bodø Intro, 43 reviews, 83 photos, 7 travelogues
- Malta Intro, 27 reviews, 44 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trondheim Intro, 23 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 7 reviews, 42 photos, 8 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 15 reviews, 28 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bretagne Intro, 19 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rhodes (Island) Intro, 14 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Røst Intro, 15 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Denmark Intro, 13 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 13 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues