"Caen" Caen by maritagnes
Caen Travel Guide: 142 reviews and 374 photos
Five unforgettable weeks spent in this beautiful university town, set in a region so full of history and with so many impressions to sense.
I experienced the first early spring, long after schedule this year, from the first freezing mornings in early March I had the chance to watch everything coming slowly to life. Trees, flowers, gardens exploding into a wonderful world of colours and the promising odours of spring.
- Pros:Cosy and interesting university town with lots of history
- Cons:So much of the old architecture lost during WWII
maritagnes' Related Pages
Caen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "William The Conquerer is here"
- "Caen, 'the battlefield'"
- "Caen in Normandy"
- "A Very Old City with a Modern Dress"
- "Caen -- Sword & Juno Beaches"
- "A Caened Taste of Western France"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Caen
- Hotels in Caen
- Transportation in Caen
- Nightlife in Caen
- Restaurants in Caen
- Shopping in Caen
- Warnings and Dangers in Caen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Caen
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Caen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Caen
Photos in CaenSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bodø Intro, 43 reviews, 83 photos, 7 travelogues
- Malta Intro, 27 reviews, 44 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trondheim Intro, 23 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 7 reviews, 42 photos, 8 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 15 reviews, 28 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bretagne Intro, 19 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rhodes (Island) Intro, 14 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Røst Intro, 15 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Denmark Intro, 13 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 13 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues