"Pagosa Springs - a funny little town" Pagosa Springs by whatson
Pagosa Springs Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 26 photos
I lived in Pagosa Springs 1994-98. Below was the view from our back yard. Pagosa is up 7000ft not far from Wolf Creek Pass and the Continental Divide. It can get a lot of snow some years, other times it's very dry.
Visit The Springs!. There's many different pools of different temperatures and it's open all night. It's practically a... more travel advice
Food is generally not-so-good. If you like chili burgers you'll be fine. The only produce that's any good in the markets... more travel advice
whatson's Related Pages
Pagosa Springs Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pagosa Springs"
- "Pagosa Springs - a funny little town"
- "Pagosa Springs, CO - The Most Beautiful Place!"
- "Visitor for 17 years - Local for under 1 year"
- "Rocky Mountain High"
- "Pagosa Springs Colorado"
- "The Hot Springs"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pagosa Springs
- Hotels in Pagosa Springs
- Transportation in Pagosa Springs
- Restaurants in Pagosa Springs
- Warnings and Dangers in Pagosa Springs
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pagosa Springs
- 13 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Pagosa Springs?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pagosa Springs
Photos in Pagosa SpringsSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Pagosa Springs Intro, 13 reviews, 1 photo
- Santa Barbara Intro, 9 reviews, 3 photos
- Portland 4 reviews, 4 photos
- California Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- New York City Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Bryce Canyon National Park 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Hawaii (State of) 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Alaska Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Chicago Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Dana Point 1 review, 1 photo