"Thailand October 2008" Thailand by TONY786
Thailand Travel Guide: 31,691 reviews and 81,367 photos
I flew to Thailand on KLM which flew manchester to Amsterdam then onto Bangkok, Excellent flights no delays short transit times which was the main reason that I chose them as Emirates etc had long stop overs between flights KLM did not.
Photo of the 747/400 called KARACHI that took us to Thailand taken from the departure lounge at Schipol
Thai green curry and seafood rice my first Thai meal in my room at the excellent Dynasty Inn Grande in Bangkok.
Avoid the sister hotel the Dynasty Inn in Pattay it is a dump and should be avoided
TONY786's Related Pages
Thailand Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Thailand - BpraThetThai"
- "Beautiful Thailand!!"
- "Siam - Land of the Smiles"
- "*The Land of Smiles"
- "but where is your soul?"
- "A Different Thailand - The Non-Standard Places"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Thailand
- Hotels in Thailand
- Transportation in Thailand
- Nightlife in Thailand
- Restaurants in Thailand
- Shopping in Thailand
- Warnings and Dangers in Thailand
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Thailand
- 2 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Thailand?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Thailand
Top 10 Pages
- Pakistan Intro, 14 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 12 reviews, 49 photos
- Germany Intro, 24 reviews, 24 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 8 reviews, 36 photos
- Karachi Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos
- United Kingdom 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Jhelum Intro, 13 reviews, 6 photos
- Cairo Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Abu Dhabi Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos