"PAKISTAN --"land of the pure"" Pakistan by TONY786
Pakistan Travel Guide: 3,806 reviews and 8,449 photos
Pakistan is a most diverse and beautiful land .
From the highest mountains of the Himalayas,Hindu khush and Karakoram ranges to deserts of Sind and balochistan,bustling thriving cities to tiny remote villages.
This land of the pure truly has it all.
I hope you enjoy my photos of my recent visit i have many which i will change from time to time.
Best months to travel are January to April as after that the temperatures soar and things become very uncomfortable.
So if you are thinking about a visit DO IT NOW!
I stayed at this hotel for 4 days in June 2006, hotel was great.staff very attentive, stayed on the e floor exec rooms... more travel advice
ensure you only dring nestle "life" filter water available all over 20rs -40rs a bottle even brush your teeth with it.... more travel advice
- shopping in Pakistan
- when in rome.....
- watch your cash
- away from the cities
- Pakistan Nightlife
TONY786's Related Pages
Pakistan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Land of Mountain gods Pakistan"
- "Pakistan....from mountains through deserts"
- "Faiza-Ifrah's women's Pakistan off the beaten path"
- "A Westerners Point of View"
- "THE ENCHANTING BEAUTY OF PAKISTAN........."
- "Incredible Pakistan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pakistan
- Hotels in Pakistan
- Transportation in Pakistan
- Nightlife in Pakistan
- Restaurants in Pakistan
- Shopping in Pakistan
- Warnings and Dangers in Pakistan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pakistan
- 42 Reviews
- 113 Photos
- 34 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Pakistan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pakistan
Top 10 Pages
- Pakistan Intro, 14 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 12 reviews, 49 photos
- Germany Intro, 24 reviews, 24 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 8 reviews, 36 photos
- Karachi Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos
- United Kingdom 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Jhelum Intro, 13 reviews, 6 photos
- Cairo Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Abu Dhabi Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos