"Peshawar on the Afghanistan border" Peshawar by TONY786
Peshawar Travel Guide: 242 reviews and 333 photos
a very wet and windy day on the frontier you can see the famouse Khyber pass or baba khyber as the locals call it, beyond this point is an area without any laws with warnings not to enter,heroin,whiskey and guns are the main commodity only for the very brave
offered everything you can think of if our man bin ladens up here he is very safe everybody has a gun and there are no laws time for a few more photos then ime out of here, you can see a amount of raw opium on the cig packet along with imported/smiggled whiskey and vodka
TONY786's Related Pages
Peshawar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Peshawar to Kashgar, China,along the Karakoram Hig"
- "THE CITY OF THE SPIES...PESHAWAR"
- "One Day Trip to Peshawar"
- "Great Frontier Town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Peshawar
- Hotels in Peshawar
- Transportation in Peshawar
- Nightlife in Peshawar
- Restaurants in Peshawar
- Shopping in Peshawar
- Warnings and Dangers in Peshawar
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Peshawar
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Peshawar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Peshawar
Top 10 Pages
- Pakistan Intro, 14 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 12 reviews, 49 photos
- Germany Intro, 24 reviews, 24 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 8 reviews, 36 photos
- Karachi Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos
- United Kingdom 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Jhelum Intro, 13 reviews, 6 photos
- Cairo Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Abu Dhabi Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos