"Dali: one of the beautiful places in the world" Dali by nepalgoods
Dali Travel Guide: 220 reviews and 703 photos
Dali is one of the most beautiful places, that I have ever seen!
More to come soon!
- Pros:Wonderful Landscape, fresh air
- Cons:laods of backpackers
- In a nutshell:Just beautiful!
The Three Pagodas are the remnants of the Chong Sheng Temple. They were built during the Tang-Dynasty. The biggest Qian... more travel advice
In the evening the noice of the streets calms down, the air is mild and there is a peaceful atmosphere in Dali. Cars... more travel advice
nepalgoods' Related Pages
Dali Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Old Dali"
- "A great surprise"
- "Mountains, Lake, and Buddhist Monasteries"
- "Clean your shoes, Sir?"
- "Dali, Yunnan"
- "Dali Old Town and The Three Pagodas"
- "Live life in Dali"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dali
- Hotels in Dali
- Transportation in Dali
- Nightlife in Dali
- Restaurants in Dali
- Shopping in Dali
- Warnings and Dangers in Dali
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Dali
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (31)
Have you been to Dali?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dali
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Intro, 95 reviews, 202 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination China Intro, 80 reviews, 208 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hannover Intro, 83 reviews, 135 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamburg Intro, 42 reviews, 101 photos, 3 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 30 reviews, 80 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bukhara Intro, 32 reviews, 69 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asia Intro, 25 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chongqing Intro, 16 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Turpan Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (41)
Latest Dali hotel reviews