"Home of the Family of Confucius" Top 5 Page for this destination Qufu by nepalgoods
Qufu Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 313 photos
Qufu impressed me most by this cemetary of the Kong-Family, which is a quiet and nice forest of old fir-trees and not many visitors.
"This great ethical and philosophical system is named after its founder, Confucius (Master Kong), who lived in the late... more travel advice
In a forest of old fir-trees lies the grave yard of the Kong-Family. Even now members of the family have the right to be... more travel advice
nepalgoods' Related Pages
Qufu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home of the Family of Confucius"
- "Confused in Qufu"
- "Home of Confucius"
- "Qufu - Hometown of Confucius"
- "Confucius Temple"
- "The Top 10 Places in the World that begin with Q"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Qufu
- Hotels in Qufu
- Transportation in Qufu
- Restaurants in Qufu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Qufu
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Qufu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Qufu
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Intro, 96 reviews, 204 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination China Intro, 80 reviews, 217 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hannover Intro, 83 reviews, 135 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamburg Intro, 43 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 30 reviews, 80 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bukhara Intro, 32 reviews, 69 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asia Intro, 25 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chongqing Intro, 16 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Turpan Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos