"Famous Yungang Caves" Yungang by nepalgoods
Yungang Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 14 photos
As pearls in a bracelet there are all this famous Buddhist Temples and Grottoes along the Silk Road. At the end of the Silk Road not too far away from Beijing there lies Yungang near Datong.
I shall add more pics soon!
The front of many of the caves has been blown away by the wind. Here you can see, how former columns look after hundreds... more travel advice
The wall of the Wuzhon mountains is covered with about 50.000 Buddhas. There is also a monastery of the 17th century.... more travel advice
nepalgoods' Related Pages
Yungang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Famous Yungang Caves"
- "The Yungang Caves & The hanging temple"
- "Yun Gang Grotto"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Yungang
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (31)
Have you been to Yungang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yungang
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Intro, 95 reviews, 202 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination China Intro, 80 reviews, 208 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hannover Intro, 83 reviews, 135 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamburg Intro, 42 reviews, 101 photos, 3 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 30 reviews, 80 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bukhara Intro, 32 reviews, 69 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asia Intro, 25 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chongqing Intro, 16 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Turpan Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos