"Kaili" Kaili by nepalgoods
Kaili Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 51 photos
Kaili has about 130000 inhabitants and is situated in one of the most beautiful landscapes in the South of China.
Terrassed mountains and the villages of minority people are a good place for hiking.
Kaili is famous for its big sunday-market...
- Pros:Interesting place to see the minorities of China
- In a nutshell:Fascinating market
In summer it is rainy season. Rain is pouring for days after days! The roads convert into streams of mud. When you are... more travel advice
Every Sunday there is a big market. The minority people from the villages come to sell and buy. People mainly belong to... more travel advice
nepalgoods' Related Pages
Kaili Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Maio Village"
- "The Southeast Guizhou(Kaili region)"
- "it is a town living around water"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kaili
- Hotels in Kaili
- Transportation in Kaili
- Restaurants in Kaili
- Warnings and Dangers in Kaili
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kaili
- 5 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (31)
Have you been to Kaili?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kaili
Photos in KailiSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Intro, 95 reviews, 202 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination China Intro, 80 reviews, 208 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hannover Intro, 83 reviews, 135 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamburg Intro, 42 reviews, 101 photos, 3 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 30 reviews, 80 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bukhara Intro, 32 reviews, 69 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asia Intro, 25 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chongqing Intro, 16 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Turpan Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos