"My Hannover" Top 5 Page for this destination Hannover by nepalgoods

Hannover Travel Guide: 660 reviews and 2,135 photos

Hannover is beautifull!

We moved to Hamburg in 2004. Nevertheless I still want to show you: Hannover is a fantastic and beautiful city!

I lived here for more than 20 years and I like it.

Hannover has so much to offer: worldfamous zoo, world biggest marksmen fair, famous jazz-club, Northern Europe's biggest Buddhist Temple...

Come with me and explore this beautiful city - see my tips!

Many cultures and religions in Hannover

I am specially interested in the Buddhists in Hannover. But there are also many other religions represented in Hannover. For exmaple: There are Mosques, Tempels of Bahai and Hindu. And of course all those different Christian churches we have! I have now added some adresses in my "Off the Beaten Path"-Tips.

Lovely Lower Saxony

Hannover is the capital of Lower Saxony. So, don't just visit Hannover, go and have a look at the beautiful landscape and the wonderful little villages and the long history of our towns!

Niedersachsen

• Pros:so many very special things to see
  • Cons:such a normal city!
  • In a nutshell:Worth a visit!
  • Intro Updated May 27, 2008

• taigaa001's Profile Photo
    Jun 18, 2013 at 4:11 PM

Thanks for your great guide on Hannover. I know Hannover only by name, as the one of the major Germany town. I would enjoy walking around the woods there.

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Dec 20, 2010 at 10:28 AM

Ulrike, fantastic and very comprehensive page about Hannover. I must admit that I haven't visited the city yet properly; only once briefly for a footie match during the WC 2006. - I just had to finish the second part of your brilliant page. Well done.

• septem's Profile Photo
    Jun 5, 2010 at 3:16 AM

Thank you very much for sharing your beautiful pages of Hannover in Germany. Juliana

• Maryimelda's Profile Photo
    Mar 13, 2010 at 9:24 PM

Lovely pages Ulrike, Hannover is on my next itinerary in 2011. Your page convinces me that I have made a good choice. Kate

• starship's Profile Photo
    May 3, 2009 at 10:39 AM

Great page with so much information and photos! With its history, museums and festivals, it doesn't sound boring to me!

• kokoryko's Profile Photo
    May 24, 2008 at 1:52 PM

Free jazz festival, Gilde beer, mix of modern and old architecture, walks in the Heide. Hannover is definitely not boring!! And. . . . your own finds displayed in a museum must give lots of pride! Was here long time ago, I missed a big lot. Thanks.

• canuck68's Profile Photo
    Aug 19, 2007 at 5:38 PM

I can see why you love Hannover so. The pictures and tips are wonderful. I know I am very late, but I was so sorry to read that you lost your beloved husband. Thanks, Diane

• 443qwe's Profile Photo
    Jul 24, 2007 at 7:10 AM

Ich werde nächsten Monat eine Woche in Hannover verbringen. Ihre Vorschläge sind sehr behilflich.

• Dec 26, 2006 at 6:01 AM

Hannover is definitely not boring! Great page!

• tini58de's Profile Photo
    Nov 21, 2006 at 12:22 PM

Great page, Ulrike! One can see that you really love Hannover! I love your Leine picture and the updates!

nepalgoods Used To Live Here!

nepalgoods

“Smile and the world smiles back at you!”

Badges & Stats in Hannover

Have you been to Hannover?

Latest Activity in Hannover