"Lüneburg Heath" Naturschutzpark Lüneburger Heide by nepalgoods

Ideal Place for a Family Vacation!

The Luneburg Heath can easily be reached by car or train from Hamburg or Hannover. The landscape gives you many opportunities for walks and hiking in a quiet and romantic landscape. There are many old farm houses which offer home stays and horseriding and more.

Beautiful manmade landscape

The Lüneburger Heide is a region in central Lower Saxony. It covers the area between Hamburg, Hannover and Bremen.

It is a very special and beautiful landscape, which I want to introduce to you here.

Heidepark Soltau

Beside the beautiful and very typical landscape the Lueneburg Heath also offers a lot of fun and amusement to famlies like for example the Heidepark Soltau.

• Last visit to Naturschutzpark Lüneburger Heide: Jul 2006
  • Intro Updated Sep 1, 2006

• MichaelFalk1969's Profile Photo
    Jul 1, 2009 at 2:49 AM

I just returned from the L. Heide, and it was lovely. I had the impression I had all the hiking paths for myself, not many people around in pre-high-season !

• kokoryko's Profile Photo
    Nov 11, 2008 at 12:53 PM

A very nice page about an area I will walk across one day; I love mountains, but some flatlands have a special charm; and. . I grew up in a flat heath and pine trees covered area, and there is some tropism. . . . .

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Aug 17, 2008 at 11:36 AM

I especially like your intro photo and the one with the fog! Would love to take a walk there one day.

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
    Nov 21, 2006 at 4:25 AM

Thanks Ulrike for very interesting page. Views on your pics are very similar to Russian views around my country-house. May be that's why we often feel like at home beiing in Germany?

• penumbra's Profile Photo
    Sep 11, 2006 at 11:43 PM

Glaciers have left their mark in the Calgary area as well but so far we haven’t had trouble with sheep.

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Jul 30, 2006 at 1:18 PM

a great page with lots of excellent pics, bringing back great memories ! I often stayed in Undeloh and I love that special architecture & lovely landscape of Lueneburger Heide !

• jungles's Profile Photo
    Jul 30, 2006 at 1:02 PM

Thanks for visiting my Indonesia page, and thanks for this page on an area I knew nothing about. That hotel looks like a lovely place to stay!

• tini58de's Profile Photo
    Jul 15, 2006 at 12:31 AM

Fantastic pictures - especially of the flora! Looking forward to more tips, Ulrike! Great start!

nepalgoods

“Smile and the world smiles back at you!”

Badges & Stats in Naturschutzpark Lüneburger Heide

Have you been to Naturschutzpark Lüneburger Heide?

Latest Activity in Naturschutzpark Lüneburger Heide