"Oberhof - famous city of wintersports" Oberhof by nepalgoods
Oberhof Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 22 photos
Oberhof is located in an almost forgotten area of Germany, far away from big cities and sightseeing spots. Only in the last 100 years it developed into an attractive town. First it was only known for its good fresh air and the forests around, then it became fomous as an ideal place for skiing and other wintersports.
Oberhof is in the middle of the wide forests of Thueringer Wald. The famous hiking path "Rennsteig" is very near.
Since 1884 Oberhof has a trainstation on the railroad to Erfurth. Trains are not frequently going but enough for... more travel advice
In the center of Oberhof is also a nice Exotarium with many big spiders, thousands of fish and other exotic animals. It... more travel advice
nepalgoods' Related Pages
Oberhof Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Oberhof - famous city of wintersports"
- "Town of Oberhof - Recreation area & winter sports"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Oberhof
- 11 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Oberhof?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oberhof
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Intro, 96 reviews, 204 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination China Intro, 80 reviews, 217 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hannover Intro, 83 reviews, 135 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamburg Intro, 43 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 30 reviews, 80 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bukhara Intro, 32 reviews, 69 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asia Intro, 25 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chongqing Intro, 16 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Turpan Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos