"Hong Kong: Page under Construction!" Hong Kong by nepalgoods

Hong Kong Travel Guide: 8,387 reviews and 20,385 photos

Back from Hongkong!

Coming back from Hong Kong just a few weeks ago I decided to delete my old Hong Kong page completely and to build a new Hong Kong page.

I have visited Hong Kong first in 1987, later in 1991 and now again. In a way it is fascinating to see this vibrating city. And somehow I have the feeling that Hongkong did not change much in more than 20 yaers: even in 1987 there was this fascinating sky line, the big shopping malls and crowded marketstreets. oday everything seems to be a bit higher, a bit more crowed, a bit more luxurious.

Let me take you to some highlights of this fascinating city!

Hong Kong is not only Scyscrapers...

Between all those overwhelming architecture, beneath and next to glass and steel edifices you can also find quiet coasts and small fisher villages.

Walking on Memories Lane...

IN May 2009 I had only two and a half days to discover old and new places together with a group. I used my rare spare time to go back in memory and tried to find old paths again. Many things had changed!

• Last visit to Hong Kong: May 2009
  • Intro Updated Jul 19, 2009

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Jul 13, 2014 at 2:32 AM

Hong Kong is certainly worth a longer stay! I am sure I would have enjoyed my stay in Hong Kong!

• hopang's Profile Photo
    Jan 2, 2010 at 3:10 AM

Excellent Hong Kong travel page with superb photographs. Hong Kong certainly changes a lot since the last time we were there years ago. Harbour cruise was one of our favourite attractions! We hope to visit Hong Kong Disneyland one day. ~ho & pang

• nepalgoods's Profile Photo
    Jul 22, 2009 at 10:18 PM

The old page was very poor. But maybe some the old pics will come back.

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
    Jul 21, 2009 at 10:31 PM

An excellent new page on Hong Kong! Pity you deleted the old one. Dream to visit this place one day though I guess after my trip to Dubai its skyscrapers and skyline won’t look as fascinating and surprising as it seemed to be before, haha!

nepalgoods

“Smile and the world smiles back at you!”

Badges & Stats in Hong Kong

Have you been to Hong Kong?

Latest Activity in Hong Kong