"Ferghana and the Ferghana Valley" Fergana by nepalgoods
Fergana Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 117 photos
I do not have much to tell about Ferghana itself. So this will be a page about the Ferghana Valley including a bit about Rishtan, Margillan and Andijan.
The Ferghana Valley is a wide fertile plain with a long history and some interesting places. For more see my tips!
Kokand, which on VT is named by its Uzbekistan name: Qo'qon
Andijan is a city located in the eastern Ferghana Valley. Andijan has about 350.000 inhabitants. Andijan was already... more travel advice
Of course in every workshop or small factory is it possible to buy their products. Silk scarfs and fabrics of Margilan... more travel advice
nepalgoods' Related Pages
Fergana Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Uzbekistan's Golden Valley"
- "Ferghana and the Ferghana Valley"
- "A fertile land of markets and history"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fergana
- Hotels in Fergana
- Transportation in Fergana
- Restaurants in Fergana
- Shopping in Fergana
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fergana
- 10 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Fergana?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fergana
Photos in FerganaSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Intro, 96 reviews, 204 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination China Intro, 80 reviews, 217 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hannover Intro, 83 reviews, 135 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamburg Intro, 43 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 30 reviews, 80 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bukhara Intro, 32 reviews, 69 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asia Intro, 25 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chongqing Intro, 16 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Turpan Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos