"Better known as Kokand" Qo'qon by nepalgoods
Qo'qon Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 26 photos
In Germany this city is mainly known as "Kokand". Here in VT we find it under Qo'qon, which certainly is the right spelling but unknown to Westerners. I am writing about this town as Kokand.
Kokand is not as wellknown and does not have as many beautiful buildings as Bukhara or Samarkand. It nevertheless is worth a visit!
... everybody likes to take a bath. In sumemr many of the wells and fountains in the city attract all the kids. They... more travel advice
Medrese or Madrasah (Arabic) is the Islamic word for School. In Islamic countries it normally means a school, were... more travel advice
nepalgoods' Related Pages
Qo'qon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Better known as Kokand"
- "Khokand - faded beauty of the old days"
- "The Leafy & Shady Town in Fergana Valley"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Qo'qon
- 9 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Qo'qon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Qo'qon
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Intro, 96 reviews, 204 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination China Intro, 80 reviews, 217 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hannover Intro, 83 reviews, 135 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamburg Intro, 43 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 30 reviews, 80 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bukhara Intro, 32 reviews, 69 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asia Intro, 25 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chongqing Intro, 16 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Turpan Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos