"Osh" Osh by nepalgoods
Osh Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 73 photos
Osh claims to be more than 3000 years old. But the impression today is that of a more or less modern city with many Russian buildings and not much to see. It was really difficult to find some informations about Osh.
I enjoyed my short stay in Osh because of the bazaar and the friendly people.
As my short visit to just Sary Tash and Osh in Kyrgyzstan does not allow me to make a page about Kyrgyzstan, I put some more general tips about Kyrgyzstan in this Osh-page.
Kumis is also called kumiss, koumiss, kymys or kymyz, (from Turkic kımız , also called airag or chigee in... more travel advice
The Kyrgyz men wear a very typical felt hat, know also as Kalpak. They are made of wool. The high hats with their white... more travel advice
nepalgoods' Related Pages
Osh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The south of Kyrgyzstan"
- "Back On The Road"
- "OSH " 3000 YEARS OLD CITY""
- See All...
- Things to Do in Osh
- Hotels in Osh
- Transportation in Osh
- Warnings and Dangers in Osh
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Osh
- 10 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (31)
Have you been to Osh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Osh
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Intro, 96 reviews, 204 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination China Intro, 80 reviews, 217 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hannover Intro, 83 reviews, 135 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamburg Intro, 42 reviews, 101 photos, 3 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 30 reviews, 80 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bukhara Intro, 32 reviews, 69 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asia Intro, 25 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chongqing Intro, 16 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Turpan Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos