"The Dark of Darkness in a light place" Top 5 Page for this destination Democratic Republic of Congo by Ekahau

Democratic Republic of Congo Travel Guide: 201 reviews and 502 photos

This Vter had the chance to visit what was than Zaire 3 times in the late 80s early 90s while supporting Sec of State Baker - visiting both Kinshia and Lubumbashi. Again a lot has changes since than so do not no how helpful my bogging in VT will be but here are a few Photos.

• Intro Written May 27, 2006

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Nov 19, 2009 at 12:44 PM

Hi, Paul! Long time no see..... You have visited most of the countries of the world! Great! ><><><><

• Sep 28, 2007 at 7:51 AM

You appear to be more of an adventurer than a traveler. Either way you have provided this community with information on such a unique destination.

• starship's Profile Photo
    Sep 13, 2007 at 7:16 PM

Your opening statement has me intriqued to no end! You obviously have a very interesting life. Love the photos!

• craic's Profile Photo
    Jun 22, 2007 at 6:56 PM

another remote and exotic place - for sure you are a traveller - but i can almost guarantee you have never been to Narre Warren (did you get my email about using fantastic pic of tortoise on my home page with a link and a credit?)

• tini58de's Profile Photo
    May 27, 2006 at 10:07 AM

Paul, I am sure that much has changed in all those years - I do enjoy your pictures, though! I hope all is well!

Ekahau

“""I have a hobby...I have the world's largest collection of sea shells. I keep it scattered on beaches all over"”

Badges & Stats in Democratic Republic of Congo

Have you been to Democratic Republic of Congo?