"Wet and wild" Top 5 Page for this destination Estado do Parana by Ekahau
Estado do Parana Travel Guide: 843 reviews and 2,191 photos
The city of Foz de Igazu Founded by the Portuguese over 300 years ago, and settled by immigrants such as Italians, Arabs, Polish, Ukranians, Germans, and Japanese), Foz de Igazu is a melting pot. Throughout the city you'll find many charming old buildings, gardens, and interesting new architecture. The barrios have wonderful colorful photo ops. The city of Foz de Agazu, what a wonderful city! The people are SUPER nice, pretty easy to get around with public transport, and some good night life as well.
the falls; they are absolutely STUNNING! The site is just fabulous, the trails and walkways are very well maintained and really show the falls, nature and wildlife very well. The sheer power of that water when you are standing RIGHT NEXT to them is almost surreal. The first day there, we took the safari ride through the rainforest, seeing all sort of awesome wildlife, including wild Tucans, which was unreal. The safari ride took us to the shore of the river below the falls, where we loaded this big orange boats with some serious motors on them. These boats held maybe 20 people, and they took runs up the river to the mouth of the falls! These boats got damn close to where crashing water hit the bottom, IT WAS AWESOME! I was begging for more action, and the boat drivers kept delivering! Needless to say SOAKED from head to toe! Spend the $$ and do the boat trip, definitely worth the cash! I believe the trip was like $30-$40 US and took over 4 hours. The falls are truly natures gift, I loved every second I was there.
- In a nutshell:Wet and Wild
Helisul Taxi Aereo Ltda has flights of the of the area of 10 mins & 30 mins. You need to either join in with a group or... more travel advice
Ekahau's Related Pages
Estado do Parana Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wet and wild"
- "estado do parana -"
- "Vila Velha State Park"
- "Famed Waters only One Small Part of State"
- "Serra Verde Express, Curitiba to Morretes, Brazil"
- "Estado do Parana"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Estado do Parana
- Hotels in Estado do Parana
- Transportation in Estado do Parana
- Nightlife in Estado do Parana
- Restaurants in Estado do Parana
- Shopping in Estado do Parana
- Warnings and Dangers in Estado do Parana
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Estado do Parana
- 8 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Estado do Parana?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Estado do Parana
Photos in Estado do ParanaSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination New York State Intro, 31 reviews, 178 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guadalajara Intro, 30 reviews, 115 photos, 3 travelogues
- Antarctica Intro, 44 reviews, 89 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bermuda Intro, 23 reviews, 95 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Denmark Intro, 19 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tristan da Cunha Intro, 23 reviews, 72 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bentonville Intro, 12 reviews, 78 photos, 2 travelogues
- São Tomé and Príncipe Intro, 11 reviews, 70 photos
- Yemen Intro, 14 reviews, 65 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Panama Intro, 22 reviews, 55 photos, 4 travelogues
Top Estado do Parana hotels
- Foz do Iguaçu Hotels
- 267 Reviews - 637 Photos
- Curitiba Hotels
- 192 Reviews - 431 Photos
- Ilha do Mel Hotels
- 15 Reviews - 87 Photos
- Serra da Bocaina Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Arapoti Hotels
- 1 Hotel
- São José dos Pinhais Hotels
- 8 Reviews - 9 Photos
- Santo André Hotels
- 4 Hotels
- Rondon Hotels
- 1 Hotel
- Rio Claro Hotels
- 1 Hotel
- Quatro Barras Hotels
- 2 Hotels
- Ponta Grossa Hotels
- 3 Reviews - 2 Photos
- Morretes Hotels
- 9 Reviews - 29 Photos
- Maringá Hotels
- 6 Reviews - 42 Photos
- Londrina Hotels
- 33 Reviews - 106 Photos
- Parque Nacional do Iguaçu Hotels
- 269 Reviews - 694 Photos