"Buenos Aires is far." Buenos Aires by Ekahau

Buenos Aires Travel Guide: 4,801 reviews and 8,933 photos

"endless distance"
Buenos Aires is definitely not Paris or is it

cafés

If you do nothing else in Buenos Aires, spend time in cafés, which are the focal point of the city's social life.

• In a nutshell:Cafe life
  • Last visit to Buenos Aires: Oct 2002
  • Intro Updated Sep 21, 2003

• mircaskirca's Profile Photo
    Oct 14, 2007 at 8:24 AM

I'm looking forward to my visit in December :) Colourful La Boca looks really charming, I've always loved wall murals. Have to look up about Benito Quinquela Martin. Meat and Cafe Culture... I think Wine and Tango would fit better for me :)

• craic's Profile Photo
    Jul 14, 2007 at 9:35 PM

very poetic effusions about this city - but what is a poor vegetarian to do!!!!

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Feb 24, 2007 at 6:08 PM

Makes me hungry just reading your dining tips. Your photos capture the colorful part of BA.

• Luchonda's Profile Photo
    Jan 1, 2007 at 8:08 AM

Love BsAs aswell, La Boca, Florida,San Telmo, the nightlife, the Tango EtcEtc greetz from belgium

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Oct 27, 2003 at 4:44 PM

Top notch photos and information on the city - a place that I have always wanted to visit! Your restaurant descriptions were great - I recently had my first experience re the meat on spits when in Albuquerque!

• kiwi's Profile Photo
    Sep 24, 2003 at 8:01 PM

Really interesting page, but I particularly enjoyed the colourful photos. Really nice!

• pepples46's Profile Photo
    Aug 23, 2003 at 9:46 PM

excellent page Paul, I agree, the cattle did not need hormons...but, I have become a vegetarian, so I am not an expert anymore ...

• tini58de's Profile Photo
    Aug 17, 2003 at 7:05 AM

more - more - more!!! Loved it so far, Paul! Excellent writing and tips!

• Aabebi's Profile Photo
    Oct 20, 2002 at 5:14 PM

very good start

Ekahau

“""I have a hobby...I have the world's largest collection of sea shells. I keep it scattered on beaches all over"”

Badges & Stats in Buenos Aires

Have you been to Buenos Aires?

Latest Activity in Buenos Aires