Skardu Hotel Tips by Ekahau
Skardu Hotels: 46 reviews and 19 photos
The Shangrila Resort was named after the place described in Lost Horizons the book by Hilton that was the first to describe a “Shangri la” it is set on a beautiful lake with an old crashed plane from the days of “flying the hump” in world war two. The place is surrounded by many of the world's highest peaks nestled in fruit orchards and flower gardens.
Unique Qualities: 60 Lake side Cottages in a beautiful location with boating, tennis, hiking, large zoo for the kids
Comparison: most expensive
Other Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (92) 5831 54941-2
view from the hotel
Named after the famous Karakoram Peak “Mashabrum” the hotel is located at the entrance of Skardu, the capital city of Baltistan. It is the largest hotel in Baltistan with 66 Guest Rooms with open area of 6 acres on the right bank of beautiful Hargisa stream as if flows into the Indus River.
Unique Qualities: The hotel represents a modern oasis of comfort and luxury, with all modern facilities; it also excels in unique traditional warmth and hospitality of Balti culture. Rent-a-car / jeep facility is available round the clock with experienced drivers and guides.
Address: College Road Skardu Baltistan
Comparison: about average
Other Contact: Email : email@example.com
Phone: 92 5831 50395
Ekahau's Related Pages
Skardu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Base Camp"
- "Gateway to Baltistan and Beyond"
- "Skardu - our last taste of civilisation!"
- "Skardu, Baltistan, Pakistan"
- "Skardu Capital of the Baltistan Gateway to K2"
- "Skardu "The Little Tibet""
- "skardu Pakistan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Skardu
- Hotels in Skardu
- Transportation in Skardu
- Nightlife in Skardu
- Shopping in Skardu
- Warnings and Dangers in Skardu
- See All...
Explore the World
- Quest on Eden Hotel Auckland
- Lodore Falls Hotel
- Lake Kenyir Resort & Spa Terengganu
- Woodfin Suite Hotel Dublin
- Fenix Inn
- Homestead Studio Suites Cincinnati - Blue Ash
- Hotel Saint Simon
- Holiday Inn Express METTER (1225 South Lewis St..)
- Messonghi Beach Resort
- Sabai Empress
- Park View Hotel
- Ramada Inn Mobile Downtown
- Hyatt on the Bund
- Meadowlark Inn
Badges & Stats in Skardu
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Skardu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Skardu
Read real reviews about Skardu Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination New York State Intro, 28 reviews, 163 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guadalajara Intro, 30 reviews, 115 photos, 3 travelogues
- Antarctica Intro, 44 reviews, 89 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bermuda Intro, 23 reviews, 95 photos, 3 travelogues
- Denmark Intro, 19 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tristan da Cunha Intro, 23 reviews, 72 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bentonville Intro, 12 reviews, 78 photos, 2 travelogues
- São Tomé and Príncipe Intro, 11 reviews, 70 photos
- Yemen Intro, 14 reviews, 65 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Panama Intro, 22 reviews, 55 photos, 4 travelogues