Tristan da Cunha Favorite Tips by Ekahau
Tristan da Cunha Favorites: 2 reviews and 2 photos
Favorite thing: The Prince Philip Hall
This the social center of the island which, has a weekly dance, a pub and is used for indoor sport. The place to met this wonderful shy Island folks.
There is an open-air swimming pool nearby and a café. A golf course, shared with grazing cows, provides some relaxation as do cricket matches and football rounders (an island combination of rounders and soccer). A gym was opened in June, 1998. There is a public library and plans are underway for an adult education center, incorporating a computer facility for the public. There are many spectacular walks from the settlement and ample opportunities for photography.
Fondest memory: Lodging at the home of BASIL & PAM LAVARELLO, FISHING AROUND THE ISLANDS and IT'S SHY BUT TRULY FRIENDLY PEOPLE.
More Reviews (22)
- See All Tristan Stamps
- See All Mabel Clark
- See All Birding
- See All – the Albatross Bar
Ekahau's Related Pages
Tristan da Cunha Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Remotest Inhabited VT Location"
- "Edinburgh of the seven seas"
- "It is small, but it's where I was born"
- "THE MOST REMOTE ISLAND ON EARTH"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tristan da Cunha
- Hotels in Tristan da Cunha
- Transportation in Tristan da Cunha
- Restaurants in Tristan da Cunha
- Shopping in Tristan da Cunha
- See All...
Explore the World
- Vung Tau
- Grahams Forge Hotels
- Charlottesville Hotels
- Sterling Hotels
- Liverpool Hotels
- Tuxtla Gutiérrez
Badges & Stats in Tristan da Cunha
- 23 Reviews
- 72 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (31)
Have you been to Tristan da Cunha?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tristan da Cunha
Photos in Tristan da CunhaSee All Photos (72)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination New York State Intro, 31 reviews, 178 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guadalajara Intro, 30 reviews, 115 photos, 3 travelogues
- Antarctica Intro, 44 reviews, 89 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bermuda Intro, 23 reviews, 95 photos, 3 travelogues
- Denmark Intro, 19 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tristan da Cunha Intro, 23 reviews, 72 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bentonville Intro, 12 reviews, 78 photos, 2 travelogues
- São Tomé and Príncipe Intro, 11 reviews, 70 photos
- Yemen Intro, 14 reviews, 65 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Panama Intro, 22 reviews, 55 photos, 4 travelogues