Doswell Tourist Trap Tips by b1bob
Doswell Tourist Traps: 2 reviews and 2 photos
I would put the Berserker as a "must see activity", but it really isn't much of a ride. It is a Viking ship on a pendulum that builds momentum and suspends riders upside down. Yeah, they strap you in well, but they must make a fortune from the loose change that falls out of people's pockets, as if the park's confiscatory prices aren't bad enough.
Don't even waste your time
It isn't bad enough that they don't let you bring your own drinks in. King's Dominion makes the water in the drinking fountains warm enough that it won't quench your thirst so you will be forced to pay their confiscatory prices for drinks.
Fun Alternatives: I'm afraid the park has made you a captive audience.
More Reviews (40)
- See All Shrimp 'n Suds Feast
- See All Scotchtown
- See All Everything old is new again
- See All Tired of the confiscatory King's...
- See All Doughtie's Barbecue and Taco Gazebo
b1bob's Related Pages
Doswell Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Of course it's mainly on King's Dominion"
- "DOSWELL - MORE THAN RIDES TO BE FOUND OUT HERE"
- "Kings Dominion"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Doswell
- Hotels in Doswell
- Restaurants in Doswell
- Shopping in Doswell
- Warnings and Dangers in Doswell
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Doswell
- 42 Reviews
- 47 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 26 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to Doswell?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Doswell
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond Intro, 244 reviews, 480 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 203 reviews, 326 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Virginia Intro, 153 reviews, 241 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quito Intro, 80 reviews, 123 photos
- Mechanicsville Intro, 65 reviews, 121 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Charlotte Intro, 83 reviews, 91 photos, 1 travelogue
- Washington D.C. Intro, 70 reviews, 77 photos, 2 travelogues
- Virgilina Intro, 52 reviews, 85 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Williamsburg Intro, 51 reviews, 64 photos
- Europe Intro, 51 reviews, 53 photos