"b1bob's Knott's Berry Farm Adventures" Top 5 Page for this destination Buena Park by b1bob

Buena Park Travel Guide: 69 reviews and 110 photos

Knott's Berry Farm started out as a roadside fruit stand. It eventually evolved into a petting zoo, and finally into the largest independently owned amusement park in the country. There are 4 main sections of the park that contain rides:

Ghost Town: Patterned after an 1880's California boom town. It looks like something from the set of a Western movie.

Fiesta Village: A tribute to Spanish California.

Boardwalk: Patterned after the Southern California beach scene, it looks like the midway of the average fun fair.

Camp Snoopy: Just for the young guests, Camp Snoopy is situated in a High Sierra themed area.

• Last visit to Buena Park: May 1995
  • Intro Updated Mar 16, 2003

• Jul 8, 2008 at 9:49 AM

All your pages have great information!

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Jul 13, 2005 at 8:23 PM

I like reading your descriptions and impressions at amusement parks. I think you are an expert compared to me. Wonderful restaurant tips, Nat.

• Dumpymotel's Profile Photo
    Sep 7, 2004 at 2:35 PM

Haunted Shacks Are Fun -- But boy do they confuse your brain...

• Jmill42's Profile Photo
    Mar 23, 2004 at 1:45 PM

Hell, I like vertigo. Sign me up for a carnival!

• Aug 24, 2003 at 1:21 PM

I am a Swinger...

• bugalugs's Profile Photo
    Aug 14, 2003 at 1:25 PM

I felt dizzy just reading about your exploits on these rides, Keewee must be a lot braver than me :-)

• Amitu's Profile Photo
    May 21, 2003 at 5:51 PM

great adventures-thanks for your insights

• blaird's Profile Photo
    May 5, 2003 at 4:09 PM

My nephew went on his first rollercoater here with me...great fun!

• TinKan's Profile Photo
    Apr 19, 2003 at 9:50 AM

Nice page Nat, This place is so close to me and I have not been there in years. Nice pics.

• keeweechic's Profile Photo
    Apr 9, 2003 at 8:15 PM

On the occasions I got to LA, regrettably I didn't get to Knotts Berry... my dad did though and enjoyed it.. I would love those rides.

b1bob

Badges & Stats in Buena Park

Have you been to Buena Park?