"Welcome to Summer's HomePage" wild_wrose's Profile
The world is my oyster!! Whatever that means, I love Venice and I've been there 6 times now. I also travel a lot through work and have been to Ireland 7 times, Romania, Holland, Norway, Italy, Denmark and Switzerland. For holidays I've been to Germany, Sweden, Venice, Estonia and Ireland. In July 2008 my husband and I travelled to Mongolia in a 1litre banger for charity. We went to France, Belgium, Germany, Czechoslovakia, Poland, Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan and Mongolia. Last year my daughter got married in Las Vegas so we made our first trip to America. We'd love to go back but really hate long haul flights so we'd probably wait until we can do a long trip over there. Next year I will be 50 so I really want to be somewhere special on that day. My choice would be to spend the day with Mt Everest within view, but being practical I will probably be in Zermat on a mountain train. I have only seen the Alps from the air so it would be very special to see them up close.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 20 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
updated their Profile Page "Welcome to Summer's HomePage"
- created a Las Vegas Travel Page "wedding!"
- Commented on travelfrosch's profile page
- Posted in Travel Norway Forum "Re: Nordkapp in March"
- Wrote a Review apartment in Estonia Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "Tallinn 2011"
Top 5 Pages
- Venice Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Newcastle upon Tyne Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Kiruna Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Estonia Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Kanton Solothurn Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.