"Puerticitos" San Felipe by AdriannaTex
San Felipe Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 9 photos
Puerticitos is 85 km (53 miles) South of San Felipe. The road from San Felipe is paved, but in very poor condition. There are pot holes everywhere. The drive takes a good hour and a half, but is well worth it. Puertecitos is great for camping, kayaking, and fishing. And, as you can see, a great place to find the unexpected!
Camping If you camp in the fall, it is very windy so make sure you bring a secure tent. Aside from the things not to... more travel advice
AdriannaTex's Related Pages
San Felipe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Chuck_Cotten's new San Felipe Page"
- "Shar44's new San Felipe Page"
- "history_nut's new San Felipe Page"
- "dc.milo's new San Felipe Page"
- "Stryder's new San Felipe Page"
- "San Felipe, Mexico"
- See All...
- Hotels in San Felipe
- Nightlife in San Felipe
- Restaurants in San Felipe
- Warnings and Dangers in San Felipe
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Felipe
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to San Felipe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Felipe
Photos in San FelipeSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Avalon Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- College Station Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Cancún Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Venice Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- San Felipe Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Cork Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Palm Springs Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- San Diego Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Paris Intro, 1 photo